How do I register to play for DUSC?
- Create and/or Register your Sports Logic account by following the Sports Logic – Registration guide.
- Once accepted into the Sports Logic system you will be able to make your deposit/payment by following the Sports Logic – Making Payments guide.
- Complete and send the FYSA Medical Release (all players) along with a head shot (all players) and a copy of your birth certificate (new players only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniforms – you can purchase your uniform package by visiting our online store here. *Please note – uniform fees are not included in the registration fees. It is up to each individual to purchase their uniform package. A basic uniform package consists of two uniforms, jersey, shorts and socks, both white and navy, two practice shirts, navy practice shorts and navy practice socks. For a quick guide on how to purchase your uniform package please click here.
- Jersey Number Policy – Returning DUSC members are guaranteed their jersey number from the previous season provided you are on the same DUSC team. If moving to a new team within DUSC, you will receive the same jersey number provided a returning player on your new team does not already have that number. We will make a best effort to ensure each member receives the jersey number of their choice.
- Soccer Season 2017/18 Registration Fees below.
- DUSC is no longer accepting Financial Aid applications.