DUSC All Scholar Team – Winter 2017
Team Competition Winners – Winter 2017
How do I make the DUSC All Scholar Team?
Davie United Soccer Club is proud to announce the “All Scholar Team Award Program” for the 2017-18 season, happening two times during the academic school year. A team will be announced for Winter ’17 and for Spring ’18. Below are the two categories and criteria for the awards.
Elementary School Teams (TEAM COMPETITION)
- The Boys and Girls team with the highest percentage of participation will receive a Pizza Party courtesy of the club following a scheduled team practice.
- Submit report cards to email@example.com
Middle School & High School ALL SCHOLAR Awards (INDIVIDUAL)
- The top 11 Scholars from all boys and girls teams will be selected into the ALL SCHOLAR TEAM.
- Criteria to include Academic Performance (Term GPA) as well as community service (Hours logged).
- Submit information either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form below.
- Please ensure to attach the report card and documentation supporting all the community hours worked during the grading period.
- “All Scholar Team” will be announced on December 18, 2017 for Winter ’17 and May 7, 2018 for Spring ’18.
- Prizes will be given to all selected athletes.
For more information please contact email@example.com