Bracket of Four: Played as a single group of four teams in a round-robin format. The 4th and final match is determined by the group standings. 1 vs.2 and 3 vs. 4.
Bracket of Five: Played as a single group of five teams with all teams playing each other once.
Bracket of Six: Played as two groups of three teams. Each team will crossover and play the three teams in the other group. The 4th and final match is determined by the group standings. 1 vs.2, 3 vs. 4 and 5 vs. 6.
DETERMINATION OF STANDING
Standings will be determined through a seeding format. The Tournament Committee will decide which format each age group and bracket will follow. This will be announced before the commencement of the tie-breaking competition. The rules to determine tiebreakers will be the same for either format.
- Teams will be awarded three (3) points for a win, one (1) point for a tie, and zero (0) points for a loss. In the event of a tie within a division, the following criteria will be used to determine the standings:
- Head to head competition (this criterion will not be considered in the case of a tie among more than two (2) teams.) ****
- Goal differential to a maximum of four (4) per game.
- Most goals scored to a maximum of four (4) per game.
- Least goals allowed to a maximum of four (4) per game.
- Number of total shutouts
- FIFA penalty kicks.